Dimension: 29-31" Long x 16-18”Wide (Approximately)
Materials: Elephant Grass | Leather Handles | Natural Dye
NOT INCLUDED: Mattress/Padding
Have any questions? Feel free to email us.
Our African Changing baskets are 100% Authentic and ethically handmade by our weavers in Ghana (Fair Trade Program) using natural grass known as “Elephant grass”. This natural material has bamboo-like robustness that provides long-lasting sustainability and durability. To achieve the rich colors, baskets are dyed using natural products like sorghum and other colorants derived from plants.
Please allow 1-3 days for processing order. This entails shaping and inspecting each Changing basket carefully. All orders are shipped via UPS or USPS with confirmed tracking number and transit times ranging from 5-7 days. We do not ship to PO BOX addresses.Please Note: We "do not" ship to Hawaii and Alaska.
Please Read Carefully:
- Changing pads are made of natural elephant grass and not soft in nature. At times grass may protrude out and can be easily trimmed off. This is normal with all African Moses changing pads.
- Please do not carry or move the Changing pad with your infant inside it. Always carry the changing pad/basket empty.
- Ensure that the changing pad/basket is always placed on a firm and flat surface.
We have a strict no return policy. We only accept returns under the following criteria’s.
- You received a damaged African Changing basket (Baskets are inspected prior to shipping)
- Order lost in transit (please note: Lost or stolen packages after confirmed delivery don’t count)
- Item received is not as described ( Ex: wrong colors, patterns and design)
How to reshape your Basket
If you've received your order and your Changing basket appears somewhat deformed or misshaped, fear not as this is normal. We make every effort to shape all our baskets prior to shipping them out but transit times can always lead to your basket arriving a little contorted. Fixing this is extremely easy as the baskets are quite malleable. Using hot water inside a tub/sink, simply soak affected areas and lightly mold with your hands. Allow 24 hours to dry.