ZURIROSE & CO. PRODUCT SAFETY: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Fall Hazard: To help prevent falls, please note that this African Moses Basket is a safe place for a "monitored baby" to sleep in until 6 months old OR 20lbs. (9.1 kg) OR when a baby can push up, roll over, or crawl – WHICHEVER LIMIT COMES FIRST.
- DO NOT use this Moses basket if your baby exceeds any of the age, weight or activity limits mentioned above. A baby could fall out and be seriously injured.
- SUFFOCATION HAZARD – Infants can suffocate:
- In gaps between an extra pad and the side of the bassinet.
- On soft bedding
- Do not use the product if it’s damaged, broken, torn or missing parts.
- TO REDUCE THE RISK OF SIDS: pediatricians recommend that healthy infants be placed on their backs to sleep, unless otherwise advised by your physician.
- DO NOT move or carry the Moses basket with your baby inside.
- DO NOT allow other children or pets to climb into or onto the basket when your infant is inside
- DO NOT attach or place toys with strings in or around the Moses basket. Strings can cause strangulation or choking.
- Keep Moses basket away from stoves, heaters, camp fires/flames, fireplaces, stairs, open windows, running or standing water, and any other hazard which could cause injury to your baby.
- Be sure that baby’s sleep space is a safe distance from windows and any curtains, shades, blinds, or window coverings or decorations that may pose a danger from dangling or loose fabrics and cords.
- NEVER use plastic bags inside the basket such as to cover the mattress.
- Moses basket should always be placed on a firm, flat surface. It should never be placed near stairs or on tables or elevated surfaces.
- BE AWARE of what items are in the area around the basket that your child can reach, grab, or pull that could be a choking, electrical, strangulation, injury, or other type of hazard.
- DO NOT make adjustments to the Moses basket while child is inside.
- ALWAYS have line of sight to your baby and under no circumstances should you leave them alone.
- Remove pillows, sheepskins, pillow-like stuffed toys and products not intended as infant bedding from the basket when your infant is sleeping.
- Check periodically for loose threads or stitching which could cause gagging or choking
Always place Moses basket handles to the outward position when you baby is inside.
If you have any questions prior to buying our Moses baskets please make sure to contact us. Safety guidelines are also included with all our baskets and highly advise to you read the packet prior to using the product.