Dimension: 16-17" Diameter by 15-16" High ( Top to Bottom)
- Materials: 100% Natural Elephant Grass
- Uses: Garden/Harvest Basket, Shopping Basket or Toys storage
- $3 Donated to Charity of your choice with each purchase.
Our Bolga Market baskets are 100% Authentic and ethically handmade by our weavers in Ghana (Fair Trade Program) using natural grass known as “Elephant grass”. This natural material has bamboo-like robustness that provides long-lasting sustainability and durability. Please note: Our Market Baskets are made directly by us and our team of weavers. We "DO NOT" use middle people.
Note: To reduce shipping costs, all market baskets will be deformed. Shaping tutorial will be included in each order. Please allows 2-3 days for processing order. All orders are shipped via UPS or FedEx with confirmed tracking number and transit times ranging from 5-7 days. We do not ship to PO BOX addresses.Please Note: We "do not" ship to Hawaii and Alaska.
We have a strict no return policy. We only accept returns under the following criteria’s.
- You received a damaged market basket (Baskets are inspected prior to shipping)
- Order lost in transit (please note: Lost or stolen packages after confirmed delivery don’t count.)
- Item received is not as described ( Ex: wrong colors, patterns and design)
How to reshape your Basket
When unboxing your order, you will find that your basket is deformed or misshaped, fear not as your basket is completely fine. Re-shaping is very easy and your order should include an instruction card. Simply soak the basket in water (hose, shower head, sink etc.) until wet. Avoid soaking the leather handles. With both hands, use firm pressure to shape the basket accordingly.